Studor® Air Admittance Valve Box Kit
Product Description and Features
Connect and conceal your air admittance valve with the Studor White PVC Air Admittance Valve Recessed Outlet Box with Redi-Vent and Louvered Frame. This recessed outlet box is designed to be installed in the stud bay and comes with an accessory grill faceplate that keeps the included Redi-Vent AAV (air admittance valve) hidden from view. The one-way valve automatically opens and takes in fresh air when negative pressure (suction) occurs from a fixture discharging into the plumbing system. When the water flow stops, the Redi-Vent AAV closes naturally due to gravity, preventing the circulation of any bad bathroom or drain odors. With a capacity of 20 DFUs (drain fixture units) on a branch, this economical negative pressure valve creates essential ventilation that prevents the loss of water seals in traps, eliminating the need to install expensive and unsightly roof penetrations and vent piping.
- Kit includes Studor® Redi-Vent and Louvered Frame
- MultiBox System with AAV can be used in conjunction with a two-box system or individually
- Mounting flanges - no clips to lose or hassle with
- Top and bottom stabilizer bar slots
- Nail slots
- California Residents: WARNING – www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Aux. Drain Box, Redi-Vent, Louvered Frame
Don’t see the box you need? Call Customer Service at 800-888-8312.